Hunting License Information
Purchase your license(s) before your trip so you are ready.
- Wild Boar Hunting License – no license required
- Freshwater Fish Hunting License – Resident License (Annual) – $17.00; Non-Resident License (3 Day) – $17.00 – License not required for children under the age of 16 or adults over the age of 65.
- Hunting/Freshwater Fishing Combo – Resident License (Annual) – $32.50; Non-Resident 10-Day Hunting $46.50
- Alligator Hunting License – Farming Agent License $51.50
- Duck Hunting License – Resident License – $50.00; Non Resident Hunting License – $79.50 – License not required for children under the age of 16 or adults over the age of 65.
Most licenses can be purchased at Walmart, Bass Pro Shops, and other outdoor retailers.
We recommend calling the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission directly to purchase your license. You can call them 888-HUNT-FLORIDA (486-8356) or 888-FISH-FLORIDA (347-4356) from anywhere in the United States or Canada.
You may also purchase your license(s) online – click here